- Jan Wagner’s “evensong, lago di como” (translated by Eva Bourke): an excellent Martian-postcard poem:
…the empty car ferry carries a last cargo of light across the water.
- Review of Philip Gross’ Later, which manages to describe his style in ways I can recognise
- The first line of Steve Ely’s “Fasayil”: “Yes, I remember Fasayil” – yet nothing more unlike Adlestrop could be imagined
- Review of Derek Mahon’s The Echo Grove
- Winners of the 2013 National Poetry Competition: three female poets all writing in unrhymed couplets
- A selection of poems from the American magazine Poetry, formerly twinned with Poetry Review